"Residence of Mr. and Mrs. JF Williams" from Milestones Along the Color Line, 1922.
This two-story, hip-roofed house is three bays wide and four-pile with a two-story, projecting gabled bay on the north elevation. The house has a brick foundation, vinyl siding, and two brick chimneys. The side gable and a gable centered on the façade both have full gable returns, but their windows have been removed. The house retains four-over-one, Craftsman-style windows, with several six-light windows on the south elevation. There are three front doors on the façade including a three-light-over-one-panel door on the left-most bay, the original sixteen-light, Craftsman-style door with eight-light sidelight in the center, and a solid wood door on the right-most bay. The hip-roofed front porch is supported by tapered posts on concrete-capped brick piers and has an original wood railing. The porch extends beyond the left end of the façade to form a porte-cochere supported by elongated square posts on concrete-capped brick piers. The porch is accessed by a brick stair with brick knee walls. The earliest known occupant is John F. Williams (cleaner and presser) in 1925. It is currently a tri-plex.