(Below in italics is from the 2010 National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story, side-gabled duplex is five-bays wide and four pile with a full-width rear gable. There are two small gabled dormers on the façade and a larger shed-roofed dormer on each side of the rear gable. The house is covered with brick veneer and has one-over-one replacement windows with brick sills and lintels. Dormers are covered with vinyl siding. The front door is centered on the façade and has wood pilasters on each side, is covered by a metal awning, and is accessed by brick stairs with a replacement railing. There is a small, inset front porch on both front corners of the building. Each porch has a brick pier on the outside corner and brick lattice-work knee wall with concrete cap. Side entrances have metal awnings and are accessed by brick stairs with concrete landings. The building does not appear in the 1940 city directory and its architecture and materials are consistent with buildings constructed in the early 1940s.