Local historic district
From the 2003 National Register listing:Minimal Traditional-style 1-story side-gabled house with interior chimney, 6-over-6 sash windows, a gabled entrance porch with iron posts, and a gabled wing on one end. Walls are covered with asbestos shingles with the exception of the facade, which is brick veneered. Carl N. Patterson, physician at McPherson Hospital, owner-occupant in 1950.
Add new commentLog in or register to post comments.