11.27.07 (DC tax office)
(Below in italics is from the 1984 National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
Two-story c. 1910 frame house, altered by enclosure of original attached full~facade shed-roofed porch with pedimented gable. Triangular brackets and exposed rafters support the eaves.
This appears to have been un-enclosed since 1984.
Add new commentLog in or register to post comments.