From the National Register of Historic Places, Burch Avenue Historic District:
"This one-story, front-gabled duplex is four-bays wide and triple pile. It is covered with asbestos shingles, but retains has three interior brick chimneys, a rectangular louvered vent in the front gable, and exposed eaves. The hip-roofed front porch is supported by replacement turned posts. One-over-one replacement windows exist throughout. The front doors are nine light over two-panel contemporary doors. The earliest known occupants are R. Harry Ballard (watch maker, Globe Jewelry Co.) with his wife Pearl S, and Roy B. (machine operator) and Doris Smith in 1940."