1984 (Old North Durham Architecture Slides, Durham County Library)
(Below in italics is from the 1985 North Durham National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
One story triple A frame structure with two wings in back. Weatherboard siding, fishscale treatment in gables, decorative moldings over windows and doors. Attached porch across front supported by wrought iron posts.
Charles R. Marcom, First Sergeant in the Police Dept., lived here in 1922.