1999 (DC tax photo)
(Below in italics is from the 1984 National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
Large c. 1913 two-story modified frame Foursquare, sheathed with German siding and set on high random coursed fieldstone foundation. Two tall interior brick chimneys rise above the pyramidal roof with a pedimented dormer. Handsome attached full-facade shed-roofed porch carried by e}ephantine panelled pylons set on fieldstone plinths. Round-arched front door. An early two-story addition is at the west.