Side-gabled 1 1/2-story Tudor Cottage with a front-gabled wing, a plain entrance, weatherboard, 6/6 sash windows, and a front chimney. The house is apparently present on the 1937 Sanbom Map, although it is labeled as 1012 Englewood Ave.
In 1940 Arthur Hall and Mont J. Bright were the owner-occupants. Hall was bookkeeper at University Motors. [1937 SM, 1940 CD] C Garage. Ca. 1937. Front-gabled 1 1/2-story garage with weatherboard and exposed rafter tails.
Add new commentLog in or register to post comments.