(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
Large 2-story pyramidal-roofed Craftsman-style house with 2 tall chinmeys and overhanging eaves with exposed rafter tails. Other original features are a hipped donner with casement windows, a hipped wraparound porch with Craftsman posts and wood railing, weatherboards, 5/1 sash windows, and a glazed and paneled door. The front steps have granite caps. The east side has an original 2-story wing. The family of Judge Alf Wilson were the owner/occupants fi·om at least 1939 to 1952.