Completed in December, 1937, this tall T-shaped and hip-roofed one-story building with a mezzanine and a raised basement is part of the campus building campaign sponsored by the Public Works Administration. Brick elevations in English bond are punctuated by tall windows with. splayed brick lintels and limestone keystones. Limestone also is used for the water table and brick quoins appear at all corners. Molded box cornices, octagonal cupola with bell-cast roof, and portico all are frame. The temple-style portico in the Tuscan order has a glazed rondel in the center of the pediment. The buildings' interior, the most elegant of the entire campus, has a foyer leading to an oval lobby, both with chair rails and wain- scoting with apnels outlined in applied molding. The lobby also features denticulated crown molding. Constructed as a library, the building later served as the law school and today contains offices. An austere modern two-story wing with a flat roof and brick elevations was added to the southeast corner in 1975. The building was named for a former Dean of the Undergraduate School.