Harvey and Sarah Jones House
3625 Dover Road, ca. 1952, Contributing Building
One-story hip-roofed brick Ranch house; recessed front entry; 8/8 sash; and small screened back stoop. City directories record that Harvey and Sarah Jones were the first residents. Harvey B. Jones was an assistant secretary of the First Securities Corporation.
Add new commentLog in or register to post comments.