Dalma (Dan) and Martha Uzzle House
5 Littlewoods Lane, ca. 1956, ca. 2000, Noncontributing Building
One-story substantially remodeled and expanded brick Ranch house with side-gabled roof, projecting front-gabled wings with bay windows, side-gabled wing at west end set at right angle to main section, and 6/6 sash. Deeds show that Dan and Martha Uzzle purchased this parcel in 1955 and were in residence by at least 1959, when they first appear on Littlewoods Lane in the city directory. Dan Uzzle and his brother owned and operated the Uzzle Motor Company established by their father, Dalma Uzzle Sr.