This two-story, hip-roofed duplex is four bays wide and double-pile with a one-story, full-width, shed-roofed rear ell. It has a brick foundation, aluminum siding, and two interior brick chimneys. The building retains beadboard soffits in the wide overhanging eaves, six-over-six, double-hung wood sash windows on the first floor, and four-over-one, double-hung Craftsman-style windows on the second floor. Both front doors are modern replacements. The hip-roofed front porch is supported by decorative metal posts and has a concrete slab floor. The earliest known occupants are Samuel Davis (laborer) and McCoy Davis (tobacco worker) in 1930.
Add new commentLog in or register to post comments.