This one-story, side-gabled Minimal Traditional house is two bays wide and triple-pile with a wide, gabled rear ell on the northeast corner and a shed-roofed addition west of the ell. The house has a painted brick foundation, aluminum siding, an interior brick chimney, and an exterior brick chimney on the west elevation. It has replacement windows and doors throughout, half-round vents in the gable ends, and molded rake boards. The front-gabled porch is supported by tapered posts on painted brick piers and has been enclosed with screens; it is accessed by a painted brick stair with brick knee walls and a metal railing. Aluminum awnings shield the porch and windows on the façade. A low brick retaining wall with integrated steps and a wood railing extends across the front of the property and adjoins a low concrete retaining wall along the driveway. The earliest known occupant is James D. McAdams in 1945.