This one-story, front-gabled house is three bays wide and triple-pile. It has a painted brick pier-andcurtain-wall foundation, asbestos siding, and an interior brick chimney. The house has vinyl windows, paired on the façade, and a replacement front door. The hip-roofed front porch is supported by tapered wood posts on painted brick piers with a modern lattice wood railing. Soffits and trim are vinyl and a half-round window in the gable end has been painted over. The earliest known occupant is Lonnie Smith (barber) in 1925.