This one-story, hip-roofed house is three bays wide and triple-pile with an engaged front porch. The house retains little visible original fabric; it has a stuccoed foundation, aluminum siding throughout, and no remaining chimneys. It has two-over-two, double-hung, horizontal-pane wood sash windows. The porch is supported by decorative metal posts on a concrete slab floor and the front door is a modern replacement. The house was listed as vacant in 1930; the earliest known occupant is Mary F. Mitchell in 1935.
Add new commentLog in or register to post comments.