(Below in italics is from the 2004 National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
Mrs. Clara Odell House. 2-story side-gable Colonial Revival-style house with exterior end chimneys, a recessed door with fanlight, paneled reveal and arched surround, and flanking bay windows with metal casements. Other windows are 8-over-8 sashes and metal casements. Flanking 1-story wings (at right is an original sunroom). Vinyl siding. Clara S. Odell, widow of William R. Odell, was the owner-occupant in 1940.