Name: Rosenstein House
Demolished: ~ after 1980
Owner: Shirley Taylor, Jejuan Taylor
The Rosenstein House was built later than most of the original structures on Cleveland Street - around 1920 - by Nathan Rosenstein, a local optometrist. It was a Tudor Revival house, very different in style than the Victorians that otherwise lined the street.
This structure was torn down sometime after the architectural inventory was taken in 1980. It has been an untended vacant lot for many years.