From the 2003 National Register listing:
One-story side-gabled house of Tudor/Classical Revival style, with a Palladian entrance with fanlight and sidelights set in a surround with fluted pilasters supporting a massive bracketed arched pediment. Other features are a tapered paneled Tudor style gable end chimney, flanking lower wings, and a brick terrace. Alterations include vinyl siding and vinyl replacement sash within the large windows. Owner in 1940 was Mrs. Kathleen Morgan, widow of John H. Morgan.