From the 2003 National Register listing:
Side-gabled one-and-one-half-story Tudor Cottage with a prominent front-gable wing with a tapering Tudor chimney centered in the gable and flanking quarter lunettes. Other features are a shed dormer, six-over-six and four-over-four sash windows, and a corner shed porch with replacement metal posts. At the rear the house stands a full two stories tall, which is apparently the original form. Ernest N. Crutchfield, salesman at J. M. Mathes Co., was owner-occupant from 1935 to 1946.