EAST CAMPUS LIBRARY / LILLY LIBRARY

EAST CAMPUS LIBRARY / LILLY LIBRARY

Durham
NC
built in
1926
/ modified in
1993
Architect/Designers: 
,
Businesses: 
Architectural style: 
,
Construction type: 
,
Neighborhood: 
Type: 
Use: 

Replacing the Trinity College Library, the East Campus Library also served as Duke's first Art Museum until the Science Building was renovated in 1969 for that purpose. It was renamed the Lilly Library in 1990 for donor Ruth Lilly, and underwent extensive interior renovation in 1993.

August, 2010

Location of East Campus Library

Comments

No comments yet.

Add new comment