(Below in italics is from the 2009 National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story, side-gabled house is three-bays wide and single pile with a gabled rear ell on the left side and a shed-roofed addition to the right of the ell. The front-gabled porch is supported by replacement posts. The house has been covered with vinyl siding and the foundation has been covered with stucco. Original six-over-six wood windows remain. The house is identical in form to 918 and 916 Rome. The earliest known resident of the house is Moses P. Cole (stonecutter) in 1905, but residents changed frequently, indicating that the house was a rental property.