(Below in italics is from the 2009 National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story, triple-A-roofed house is three-bays wide and single pile with a gabled rear ell on the right side. The original hip-roofed front porch has been removed and while the house retains its original wood weatherboards it has replacement windows throughout. The first known occupant of the house is A. H. Holt (machinist) in 1919. This one-story, side-gabled house is three-bays wide and single pile with a gabled rear ell on the left side. The front-gable porch is supported by replacement posts. The house retains original wood weatherboards on the side and rear elevations and wood trim, including boxed eaves and a round vent in the front porch gable. The façade has been covered with vinyl siding and the house has replacement windows throughout. The house retains its original standing-seam metal roof. The second front door and central brick chimney have been removed. The house is identical in form to 916 and 920 Rome. The earliest known occupant of the house is Jasper Pendergast (watchman) in 1905. However, residents changed frequently, indicating that the house was a rental property.