(Below in italics is from the 2009 National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story, side-gabled house is three-bays wide and single pile with a gabled rear ell on the left side and shed-roofed addition to the right of the ell. The hip-roofed front porch is supported by simple square posts on a concrete slab floor. The house retains original wood weatherboards and trim, six-over-six wood windows, and a standing-seam metal roof with an interior brick chimney. The earliest known occupants are Allen T. Whitt (mill hand) and John Whitt (laborer) in 1905.