This one-story, hip-roofed bungalow is three-bays wide and double pile with a shed-roofed addition across the rear. The hip-roofed front porch is supported by tapered wood columns with a replacement railing. The building is covered with vinyl siding and has vinyl windows throughout. A vent in the hipped front dormer was replaced with a smaller vinyl window and a double-leaf front door was reduced in size and replaced with a single front door. The house rests on a brick foundation and has two interior brick chimneys. The earliest known residents are W. C. Whitley (salesman, Gladstein Brothers) and P. A. Lane (foreman) in 1925. By 1930, both had moved next door to 908 Exum.
(Courtesy Jessica Lobdell)