This one-story, side-gabled bungalow is four-bays wide and triple pile. The house has a fullwidth, engaged front porch supported by aluminum-covered tapered wood posts on brick piers. A lower, gabled bay extends from the left side of the house. The entire house has been covered with vinyl siding and has replacement one-over-one windows. Vinyl covers the knee braces in the side gables and front dormer, which have also lost original windows. It rests on a raised brick foundation and has both an interior and exterior brick chimney. The first known occupant of the house is B. Onas Vaughn (salesman, Lambe-Burch-Bowen Company) in 1925; however, the house is currently divided as a duplex.