08.30.18 (N. Levy)
Like much of the surrounding Pearl Cotton Mill Village, this two-story house was built as a duplex for factory workers and their families around 1905. Sold along with the other mill-owned houses in the area in 1945 or 1946, it was still rented as a duplex when recorded as "largely unaltered" in a 1984 National Historic District application. It required substantial renovation under new ownership in the 1990s, when it appears to have been converted into a single unit.
After renovation, 06.94 (Courtesy of Bob Schmitz Properties)