(Durham County tax office)
(Below in italics is from the National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
Three-story, five-bay brick apartment building constructed in 1928 according to an incised stone shield centered near the top of the stepped parapet roofline. Recessed, stuccoed rectangular panels delineated by brick soldier courses mark each floor. Building appears unaltered and retains twelve-over-one sash windows and applied broken pediment entrance surround with fluted pilasters. Recessed wooden fire escape centered in western elevation.