(Below in italics is from the 2010 National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story, side-gabled Colonial Revival house is three-bays wide and double pile. It has a gabled front stoop supported by square columns with simple capitals and bases. An engaged screened porch on the left side of the house has columns matching those on the front porch. The house retains original molded wood weatherboards and six-over-one wood windows. Exterior doors on the front and left sides are a six-light over two-panel doors.
The structure appears on the 1937 Sanborn map, but the earliest known occupants are Herbert E. Wilson (shop foreman, Budd-Piper Roofing Company) his wife Verna M., and their son Herbert Jr. (stenographer-clerk, Southern Railway System) in 1940.