(Below in italics is from the 2009 National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story, triple-A-roofed house is typical in form; it is three-bays wide and single pile with a gabled rear ell on the right side. The house has a hip-roofed front porch supported by turned posts with decorative brackets; the railing is a modern replacement. The house has been covered with vinyl siding and the windows are a combination of original six-over-one and replacement one-over-one windows.
The earliest known occupant in John Smith (carpenter) and Miss Alice Smith in 1905.