This one-story, triple-A-roofed house is three-bays wide and single pile with a gabled rear ell on the right side and a shed-roofed addition to the left of the ell. The hip-roofed front porch is supported by turned posts with sawn brackets, bead moldings, and finials. The house retains original molded wood weatherboards, boxed eaves, cornice returns and louvered gable vents. Windows are one-over-one replacements and the front door is a replacement two-pane over two-panel configuration under the original two-light transom. The building appears on the 1913 Sanborn maps; the earliest known occupant is J. H. Davis (carpenter) in 1919.
(Above is from the Burch Ave. NR listing.)
Digging a little deeper, the structure appears on the 1913 Sanborn map as 126 Harward Street. The Hobbs family: Eliza (widow of Curtis, Gray L. (mill hand), Miss Lena, and Miss Lizzie are listed at the address in 1907. Neither the street nor the family are listed in 1903. The structure was likely constructed between 1903 and 1907.