From the 2003 National Register listing:
Front-gabled bungalow with interior chinmeys, bracketed eaves with exposed rafter tails, German siding, 9-over-1 sash windows, and a hipped porch. Other features include wood shingles in the front gable with small sash windows and a diamond-shaped wood ventilator, and original tapered boxed posts and simple railing on the porch. J. T. Craig, salesman, was the occupant from 1925
to 1935. Mrs. Irene Craig was the owner-occupant from at least 1955 to 1960.