July 1963 (Durham County Library)
2006 (DC tax office)
(Below in italics is from the 1984 National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
One-story shingle-clad bungalow with attached full-facade gable-front porch supported by tapered box posts on stone plinths. Large plain triangle brackets in eaves. Built around 1920 by J. H. Coman, president of Coman Lumber Co. located first on Ramseur St. downtown and later in East Durham. Mrs. Coman was daughter of J. T. Christian next door.