This one-story, gable-on-hip-roofed Ranch house is four bays wide and double-pile with a hip-roofed projection on the left end of the facade. The house has a continuous brick foundation and veneer and a wide interior brick chimney. Windows are metal jalousie windows with brick windowsills and the front door is an original hollow-core door with a diamond-shaped light and a simple classical surround with fluted pilasters. A brick stoop and stair access the door. The site slopes to the rear to reveal an exposed basement. County tax records date the building to 1956, when, on 10.11.56, the parcel was sold by Asa T. Spaulding to James A. Stevens and his wife Jocelyn Stevens.