(Below in italics is from the 2009 National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-and-a-half-story, cross-gabled bungalow is three-bays wide and triple pile. The house has a full-width engaged front porch supported by tapered wood posts on brick piers. It retains original wood weatherboards, four-over-one Craftsman wood windows on the façade, and solid knee braces in the gables. Windows on the sides and rear of the house are vinyl replacement windows. A pair of Arts-and-Crafts windows are centered in the front gable, flanking a weatherboard-covered panel. The original front door with decorative transom and sidelights has been removed. The site slopes down to the rear, exposing a full basement with brick walls. On-line tax records date the house to 1923.
The earliest known occupant is Edward D. McDonald (salesman) in 1925.