(Below in italics is from the 2010 National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This one-story house is a mirror image of the house at 512 Carlton Avenue. The house is three bays wide and triple-pile with a brick foundation, wood weatherboards, and an asphalt-shingled, front-gabled roof with two interior brick chimneys. The house has a projecting gabled roof with vent sheltering the recessed porch. The porch has square columns on brick piers on its outside corners and those in the center of the porch have been replaced with wrought-iron supports. The span between the two center columns is cut in a segmental arch. The house has a replacement rail on the front of the porch, but retains original three-over-one wood windows throughout. A second entrance is located on the right side of the house and is accessed by concrete stairs. Tax records show that the house was constructed in 1936, but the first known resident is Birt H. Pridgen in 1939.
Garage – c. 1950. One-story, frame garage with vertical metal siding and front-gabled, standing-seam metal roof in very poor condition.