This one-story, gable-and-wing house is three-bays wide and double pile with a modern shedroofed addition wrapping the rear ell. The house has a hip-roofed front porch supported by turned wood posts with decorative brackets and an original railing. It retains original wood weatherboards, soffits, molding, cornice returns, and boxed eaves, but has wood composite shingles on a recent rear addition. Original wood windows have been replaced with vinyl and the front door is a hollow-core metal replacement. A low stone retaining wall runs across the front of the property along the sidewalk. The earliest known occupants are John (carpenter) and Eva Squires in 1911.
(Above from the Burch Avenue National Register nomination, 2010.)