1999 (Durham County tax office)
(Below in italics is from the 1984 National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
Another of the pattern book Colonial Revival houses of the 1920s and 1930s, thl's two-story brick residence was built in 1924 for pediatrician B.v. Brooks who moved to Trinity Park from West Durham. The symmetrical three-bay facade is surmounted by a slate covered gable roof with two gabled attic dormers. Other embellishments include a modillioned box cornice, nine-over-nine sashes, string courses, a gabled portico with returns and classical box posts, and beveled glass sidelights and transom.