This two-story, cross-gabled house is three-bays wide and double pile, originally constructed in a T-shaped configuration, has a full-width, one-story, hip-roofed modern addition at the rear. The house has a painted brick pier-and-curtain wall foundation and an interior corbelled brick chimney. It retains original wood weatherboards, door and window surrounds, and twoover- two windows throughout. The hip-roofed front porch has replacement turned posts and railings and the front door has been replaced with a French door, though the original transom remains. The first known resident is Henry G. Whitfield (police) in 1907.