504 Mallard Ave., February 1966
A one-story, triple-A-roofed house with rear ell, this house has a pair of wood four-light casement windows in the front gable and diamond-shaped vents in the side gables. The three-bay, single- pile house rests on a stuccoed foundation and has vinyl siding, soffits, and eaves and an asphalt- shingled roof. The engaged front porch is supported by replacement wrought-iron supports with a matching rail between. The house retains original four-over-four windows throughout with a single six-over-six window to the left of the front door, indicating that the house may have originally had two front doors, typical of this type of worker housing. There is a partially enclosed shed-roofed porch on the left side of the gabled rear ell. Tax records indicate a 1920 construction date
Mrs. Callie Dickey is the first listed resident in 1919-1920.