This one-story, hip-roofed Craftsman bungalow is three-bays wide and triple pile with a projecting gabled ell on the right rear of the house. The gabled front porch is supported by tapered wood posts on brick piers. The house retains original molded wood weatherboards and four-over-one Craftsman wood windows. There are three four-light Craftsman wood windows in the front gable and knee braces along the front gable and side gable. The front door is a fifteen-light French door with matching ten-light sidelight.
(Above from the Burch Avenue National Register nomination, 2010.)
The house was built between 1919 and 1923 on a portion of the former 502 Gattis lot (the earlier 502 Gattis became 504 Gattis upon construction of this house.) In 1923, Noah P. Kemp, proprietor of the Army & Navy Stores at 118 North Church St., was the resident.