This one-story, hip-roofed, bungalow with engaged porch is three bays wide and triple-pile. The house has a painted brick pier and curtain foundation, vinyl siding, soffits, and porch ceiling, and an asphalt-shingled roof. The engaged porch is supported by battered wood posts on painted brick piers with concrete caps and an original wood rail. The house has a hipped front dormer with a bank of windows in a nine-eighteen-nine configuration and three interior brick chimneys. The house has nine-over-one wood windows elsewhere; some grouped two or three together and a replacement front door, flanked by ten-light sidelights.
Mrs. F. M. Hammet, widow of J. H. Hammet, is the first known resident of the house, listed there in 1924.