This one-story house is four-bays wide and double pile with a high, hipped roof and projecting bays with full gable returns on each of the four elevations. The gabled bay on the northern elevation has canted walls and a high, center window. The house has a stuccoed brick foundation and two tall, interior corbelled-brick chimneys. It is sheathed in molded wood weatherboards and has a combination of one-over-one, two-over-one, and two-over-two wood windows, all with original molding and applied Victorian decoration. The house has a one-story porch that wraps around the front and right sides of the house; it is supported by tapered wood posts on brick piers with granite caps and has a wood railing running between the piers. The north end of the porch was partially enclosed (possibly as early as the 1920s) and has six-over-six windows, an exterior door to the porch, and exterior siding and trim that matches the rest of the house. The front door, facing Burch Avenue, features a large, beveled pane of glass over a single panel and has matching sidelights and transom. A small addition and screened porch beneath a hipped roof extend from the west end of the building. James J. Lawson, a grocer, is listed at this address as early as 1902 with his wife, Mrs. Ada Lawson. The home had a Buchanan Boulevard address in the 1920s and 1930s. It was renovated in 2008.
C Garage, c. 1920 – One-story, front-gabled frame garage with molded wood weatherboards, wood cornerboards, re-constructed concrete block foundation, and standing-seam metal roof. A six-light over three-panel wood door and a vehicle entrance with a pair of plywood doors are located on the front (east) elevation