This two-story house is three bays wide and double-pile. The house has a brick foundation, asbestos siding, and an asphalt-shingled side-gabled roof with exposed rafter tails and a ridgeline brick chimney. The one-story, hip-roofed front porch is supported by battered posts on brick piers with concrete caps and a replacement wrought-iron rail. Craftsman-style, four-over-one windows are arranged symmetrically on the facade with pairs of window on the second floor aligning with single first-floor windows and large vents in the side gables. There is a small one-story, shed- roofed wing off of the right (south) rear of the building. A low stuccoed brick retaining wall runs around the N. Queen Street and Ottawa Avenue sides of the lot with a concrete stair to the front porch flanked by brick kneewalls with painted concrete caps.
The earliest known resident is C. H. Moseley in 1929.