405 CANAL ST.

405 CANAL ST.

405
,
Durham
NC
Built in
1925
Architectural style: 
Construction type: 
Neighborhood: 
Type: 
Use: 

Comments

No comments yet.

Add new comment

In tours

  • This building does not appear in any tours yet.

Last updated

Comments

405
,
Durham
NC
Built in
1925
Architectural style: 
Construction type: 
Neighborhood: 
Type: 
Use: 

 

November 2002, photograph by Preservation Durham survey volunteers

 

This one-story ranch was built in 1925 according to county tax records, and originally owned by Paul Neamon (per the 1925 City Directory), owner of Neamon Candy Co (223-225 Foster Street). And in 1960, it was owned by Beulah M. Perkins (widow of Israel).

 

Add new comment