303 WATTS ST.
Eye, ear, nose and throat specialist Dr. Burton W. Fassett had this two-story frame Neocolonial house built in 1910. The original core was constructed along a center hall plan with an ell; several additions and enclosures are apparent on the north side and to the rear. There is a two-story cut-away corner bay on the south elevation. A full-facade porch shelters the 1-over-1 windows with leaded glass transonis and the entrance with leaded glass trabeated surround.