(Below in italics is from the 2004 East Durham National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
1-story front-gabled house with 2-over-2 horizontal sash windows, some 1-over-1 sash windows, and an entrance sheltered by a metal awning with metal posts. All-over vinyl. In the 1950 City Directory, the lodge hall of the Sons & Daughters of Liberty Hall (Branson Council No.9) stood here.This building may be the lodge hall that was converted to a house. 1940 CD: not listed.