This two-story, hip-roofed duplex is three bays wide and four-pile with a pair of small flush gables on the façade and a one-story, shed-roofed rear ell. It has a painted brick foundation, aluminum siding, and four interior brick chimneys. It retains four-over-one, double-hung, Craftsman-style paired windows on the façade and two-over-two and six-over-six, double-hung wood sash windows on the north and south elevations. The front door is a two-light-over-four-panel door with a pair of four-light-over-one-panel, Craftsman-style sidelights. The gabled front porch is supported by tapered wood posts on painted brick piers with an original wood railing and a painted brick stair with brick knee walls. The southern-most bay of the porch has been enclosed and has metal jalousie windows. Exposed eaves remain on the main roof. County tax records date the building to 1935; the earliest known occupant is Berta Wooten (tobacco worker) in 1940. The building appears as a duplex on the 1937 Sanborn map, but is currently four units.