(Below in italics is from the 2010 National Register listing; not verified for accuracy by this author.)
This two-story four-plex is three-bays wide and four pile with a two-story, full-width rear gable. The building has a gable-roofed, centered front entrance that projects slightly from the façade and has a modern, hollow-core front door accessed by brick steps with a wood railing. There is a small inset front porch on both front corners of the building. Each porch has a brick pier on the outside corner and brick lattice-work knee wall with concrete cap. The entire building is covered with brick veneer and has replacement one-over-one windows with brick sills and lintels. Side entrances have metal awnings and are accessed by brick stairs. It is very similar in form to the four-plex at 1404 Chapel Hill Street and was likely constructed by the same person. The building does not appear in the 1940 city directory and its architecture and materials are consistent with buildings constructed in the 1940s.