Radically altered one-story one-room deep house with rear ell; the gable-end roof probably was a triple-A originally, like the other houses of this type built in the district; c. 1900. Fenestration has been extensively altered and the aluminum--sided house now has an engaged gable- front entrance porch on metal posts. Only the central corbelled chimney remains intact. - 1986
This house was demolished by the Durham Rescue Mission for their great Heritage USA plan to take over the entire eastern portion of the GB Mill Village for the Megamission.